East West Bancorp
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a Desktop Services Engineer I. The Desktop Services Engineer I (DSE) role creates and manages the Windows 10 OS for all East West Banks endpoint devices and its users. This role requires the candidate to have in depth knowledge of Windows 10 and all its components. Using the Microsoft Development Tool, the DSE builds and maintains the companies Windows 10 Image using Microsoft best practices. Additionally, the DSE manages all end points by tracking devices through our end-point management software making sure they are checking in, are communicating correctly, and are patched correctly. The DSE is also responsible for maintaining and managing our knowledge base, setting goals and working with staff to generate a specific number of KB articles per week. DSE works with Desktop Staff to proactively train staff on pending OS issues and changes to the company image.
* Build, maintain and manage East West Bank's Windows 10 endpoints
* Knowledge of computer hardware components and their function relative to the overall operation of the equipment.
* Manage and maintain endpoint device to assure they are available for patching and updates
* Manage and maintain Desktop Services knowledge base
* Applications and OS support (Office 365 and Windows 10)
* Create, track, follow up, and resolve work orders.
* Identify user needs and act as customer advocate to ensure the desktop maintains high performance and ease of use.
* Strong skills associated with bridging technical problems that cross functions, such as understanding cause and effect; root cause relationships for complex problems.
* Knowledge and familiarity with computer security, malware and threat awareness related to supporting end user devices
* Ownership, resolution and escalation of associated application issues.
* Keep up to date on current technology trends and learn how those technologies would impact EWBC. Implement such technologies to improve business processes.
* Ability to travel locally as needed
* Educational background in IT or Customer Service Relations
* 4 years of experience in customer support or equivalent.
* BS degree or equivalent experience
* Experience working with Ivanti LANDesk preferred
* Experience working with Cherwell preferred
About East West Bancorp
East West Bancorp is a bank holding company.