What does a great Desktop Asset Mgt Support Analyst do at Fiserv?
You'll be responsible for managing the ordering, tracking and fulfillment of desk top equipment for Fiserv. This is a busy role in that you'll be responsible for the full IT lifecycle of Desktop IT Assets across the Enterprise which included Planning, Procurement, Inventory, Disposal. We need someone who has a good work ethic and can execute purchases on behalf of all Desktop Asset requesters using a centralized process. Every single day you'll establish relationships and work closely with the different financial groups and desktop support team. You'll collaborate with the platform owners and managers of the IT assets so the IT asset management will run more efficiently with everyone understanding the process. High communication skills and relationship skills are needed because you'll communicate with IT desktop asset requestors so they understand the processes and can seamlessly order assets with the required information.
You're the kind of person who can:
* Procure: Execute scheduled and ad-hoc purchases on behalf of the asset requesters, work with the established tools and processes.
* Be Responsible for crafting & approving PO requests with IT desktop hardware purchases and provide consulting on available assets and request formats.
* Budget: Establish, manage/track and provide views into the budget for associate desktop technology.
* Represent the status (available vs. spent) on a determined frequency
* Inventory: Run in-stock laptop/desktop inventory-track what is received and deployed, produce regular reports to the leadership team and partners as required.
* Run and update the SCR/IT desktop Asset PO request process. Recommend when assets can be used from in-house stock or purchased to requesters.
* Lead and coordinate the IT desktop asset Re-purposing program and make assets in the warehouses available to groups that are need the hardware.
* User Interaction: Partner with BU requesters to forecast demand, using that information to manager in-stock and future inventory requirements.
* Establish & maintain working relationships with BU requesters (~50 people) to foster collaboration on inventory, purchase and reporting decisions.
* Negotiate/discuss purchase needs with requestors, details such as quantity, model and timing.
* Lifecycle Management:
* Lead the desktop IT Asset Management process for the Enterprise, drive a standard process, procurement and inventory method for Fiserv
* Oversee and the Disposal Blanket PO and collaborate with shared services, the vendor, and the disposal team on disposal reconciliations.
Recommend and request blanket POs when needed.
* Maintain the ServicePoint Product Catalog process to include maintaining the Model End of Life Process.
* Collaborate with SAP/PurchasePoint team to develop the automation of data into ServicePoint.
* Cross-train with the datacenter asset management analyst to provide a role backup.
Additionally you have:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong ability to multi-task and work effectively in a distributed and matrix oriented environment
* Self-motivated individual with good interpersonal communication and influencing skills;
* An understanding of service delivery and customer care ideals coupled with a solid sense of reality;
* Committed to team working;
* Excellent motivator/influencer with ability to achieve results;
* Personal behaviors and values that nurture openness, integrity, trust, mutual respect and support from all team members in line with Service Excellence ideals;
* Excellent Customer interface/ service skills;
* Effective time management skills;
* Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority;
* Firm, friendly personality;
* Aptitude to learn fast and adapt to new support processes;
* Ability to go through significant amounts of documentation and be able to retain the information.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems / Technology / or high school diploma/GED with warehouse experience, asset management experience
* Min of 2 years of experience in an IT function, and/or experience with procurement or finance or desktop experience
* Broad based foundation of IT knowledge, corporate financing operations, or warehousing organization and requirements.
Broad based foundation of IT knowledge, corporate financing operations, or warehousing organization and requirements.
Some lifting necessary to do the job (with a maximum of lifting 40 pounds)
Preferred Skills for Consideration:
* ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred, not required.
Travel required: up to five percent
Who We Are: The Enterprise Technology Group, in which the IT Hardware Asset Management resides, is responsible for delivering technology solutions to our Business Division partners to meet their needs.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.