Design Team Professional - PowerPoint
In this vital role on AlixPartners' Business Intelligence Center - Corporate Services team, the PowerPoint Specialist will work with consultants on project timelines and formatting requirements, assess the needs and timing of projects, and be in constant contact with the London team on current projects, deadlines and other commitments regularly.
The Business Intelligence Design Team Professional may be a contract to hire position. Preferred location is Dallas, Texas. Paid relocation is not available for this position.
This position is expected to be at the Analyst level, internally.
* Developing PowerPoint layouts for internal and external use
* Editing Master Slides and Page layouts
* Reviewing documents for flow and consistency, formatting objects, text boxes and charts
* Using Adobe Illustrator to create, update and edit diagrams, illustrations and images
* Performing formatting changes to photos in Adobe Photoshop, including resizing, touch-ups etc., saving the image in the proper format
* Additional responsibilities as identified
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Minimum two years' work experience highly preferred
* Passion for business issues with a superior customer service attitude and ability to contribute to a team
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and experience with PowerPoint/graphical presentations
* Experience in working with pitch/proposals required
* Basic InDesign skills preferred
* Effective written & verbal communication skills (English)
* High attention to detail for consistency
* Ability to follow and reformat documents in line with the AlixPartners guidelines
* Effective communicator with senior business executives
* Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative, team-player
* Ability to work full time in a fast-paced office environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges. www.alixpartners.com
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.