Responsible for the preparation and review of necessary design documents - CAD files, VISIO files and schematics for the purpose of completing as-built booklets. Performs miscellaneous duties as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
* As-built Documentation * Follow up with Installers * Upload confirmation to salesforce * Design book completion
* Re-designs * Design packet changes prior to installations
* Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relations with employees and customers * Resolves questions, requests, and problems promptly and courteously * Politely obtains and conveys information as needed * Maintains the Companys professional reputation
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes. * Other Duties as assigned.
Education/Certification: High School
* Auto CAD, drafting or similar knowledge required * Familiarity with networks, cabling, and/or general construction or design planning
Experience Required: Previous planning experience, preferably in an installation environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Excellent planning and organizational skills * Attention to Detail * Ability to work cohesively with various specialties including IT, Design, and Sales * Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, and other relevant programs pertaining to products
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.