Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Delivery Scrum Master/Project Manager on the Trisept Solutions team. You will lead project teams to deliver based on the defined business outcome directly impacting the success of our clients, teams and bottom-line revenue growth in the leisure travel technology arena.
A successful Delivery Scrum Master/ Project Managers will:
* Manage and align team to achieve business outcome
* Communicate project milestones, status, and issues to key stakeholders
* Drive team to deliver quality work, hitting deliverables on time and on budget
* Removes roadblocks for the team
* Facilitates agile events
* Protects the team, acting as a servant leader
* Release coordination
* Forecasting and long term project planning
* Project reporting
* Ensures backlogs are refined and ready for the next sprint
* Build relationships with SME's and resources outside of team to capitalize on additional talent and experience.
* Innovative approach to reformulate, improve procedures and define solutions to problems.
* Instinctive ability to ask thought-provoking questions and challenge the status-quo.
* Build awareness of audience and identify with key stakeholders.
* Flexible and responsive approach to manage changing priorities and resolve resource conflicts to achieve results needed.
* Motivate teams by communicating and protecting the vision.
* Leverage Trisept's technology platform to solve customers' business problems.
* Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field from a 4 year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 5 years of project management experience (PMI Certification is desired).
* Agile/scrum development methodology experience.
* Proficiency in managing agile boards (TFS, Jira, etc).
* Proficiency with Microsoft AX Project module a plus.
* Collaborative, team-building leadership style.
* P&L experience in technology solutions company
* Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with executives, peers, customers and team members.
* Understanding and/or desire to learn travel industry and technology.
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
About Trisept Solutions
Trisept Solutions was formed in 2000 with a team that leveraged more than 15 years of thought leadership, development and operational excellence in the field of leisure travel technology. We were the first to master the concept of dynamic travel packaging in the electronic world, and today serve airlines, hotel companies, resorts, tour operators, travel agencies, tourist bureaus, airline alliances, theme parks, and other suppliers. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices across the United States, we employ a committed team of over 200 technology professionals.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Basic Life Insurance
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Corporate Wellness Program
* Travel Discounts & Deals
* Paid Time Off & Holidays
* 401(k) Plan with Company Match
* Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.