* Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database [s].
* Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
* Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures.
* Should be familiar with SSIS Package or similar tool (s).
* Can perform variety of complicated tasks related to Database Systems / process.
* Assist with schema design, code review and SQL query tuning.
* Easily design and implement a business process into functional and efficient code. Expert in SQL.
* Provide guidance and support to other developer.
* Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements.
* Great interpersonal and communication skills.
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
* May lead and direct the work of others.
* Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Requires a Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. federal civilian agencies, the intelligence community, the Government of Canada, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco's people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).