General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology, systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. Our company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
We have an immediate need for a Data Warehousing Programmer to assist in maintaining infrastructure with latest updates and patching, deployments, programming, and troubleshoot applications.
The following are tasks that key personnel must perform, but is not solely limited to the below:
* Responsible for product support and maintenance of the data warehouse.
* Performs data warehouse design and construction.
* Codes and documents scripts and stored procedures.
* Designs and implements data strategy methods.
* Develops appropriate programs and systems documentation.
* Assists with metadata repository management.
* Prepares and implements data verification and testing methods for the data warehouse.
* Creates index and view scripts.
* Works with cross-functional teams to meet the goals of the USPS.
* Create and run backend SQL Queries
* Generate regular ad-hoc reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly cadence
* Database manipulation (create tables, insert records , delete records, etc.)
* EVS scan data requests
* Development of data visualizations in D3,QLIK, Sense, SQL Server Reporting
* EA website support
* Weekly PM slides created in PowerPoint & Excel
We can only accept Green Card Holders or US Citizens for this program.
* 5+ overall relevant IT experience
* Must be proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL)
* Experience with SQL backend
* Must be able to perform detailed data analysis
* Must have experience in dashboard and report development
* Must have experience with data visualization tools such as D3, QLIK Sense, SSRS or other technologies
* Strong analytical, requirements gathering, communication skills, and ability to work in cross-functional, multi-disciplined team environment
* Ability to balance multiple priorities and projects
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.