This Enterprise IT position, supporting the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Business Area, will support/provide the following:
● Lead evaluation, design and analysis of portfolio-wide data and analytics solutions
● Translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives
● Understand technology trends and propose practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
● Analyze the business-IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
● Act as a bridge between technical and business audiences during solution development
● Collaborate with enterprise architecture, information security and applications and infrastructure teams to produce optimal designs
● Author architecture, data governance, and design standards; ensures compliance of solutions to these standards
● Forward looking to future data management techniques and processes.
● Provide consulting support within projects to ensure the project is aligned with the overall portfolio and enterprise architecture.
● Work through all stages of a data solution lifecycle, e.g., analyze / profile data, create conceptual, logical and physical data model designs, architect and design ETL, reporting and analytics.
● Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's data standards and future-state architecture vision.
● Develop a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise data and analytics portfolio from future to current state.
● Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software products, standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
● Perform data modeling, data architecture map, data governance for data at rest.
* US citizenship required * This position will be located in Fort Worth, TX
* Experience with Hadoop/ Big Data Analytics * Data knowledge of Supply Chain, Production Operations, Quality, Finance * Experience with SAP data analysis * Experience with Agile Development Methodology * Knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB * Languages: Hive, Spark, SQL, XML * US citizenship required
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.