Spotify is looking for a Data Scientists to join the Platform & Partner Experiences tribe. Our tribe is responsible for all of Spotify's consumer experiences outside of our core iOS and Android applications. We focus on areas like desktop, TVs, speakers, cars, wearables, and partner application integrations to make Spotify available wherever our users are.
Your role is to turn terabytes of data into insights and get a deep understanding of the world of music and listeners. Together with us you will study user behaviour, evaluate strategic initiatives and experiment with new features. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you'll do
* Work closely with cross-functional teams of data scientists, user researchers, product managers, designers and engineers who are passionate about our consumer experience across platforms and partners
* Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights on user behavior that will help drive product and design decisions
* Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to partners
* Work from our offices in Stockholm
Who you are
* You have 2-5 years of relevant experience, with a degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics or another quantitative discipline
* You have strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
* You know how to understand and tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights
* You have deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense
* You have the competence to perform advanced analytics:
* Experience performing analysis with large datasets
* Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala)
* Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, or Hadoop)
* You possess statistical competence (such as regression modelling, a/b testing, significance testing etc)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.