BAI, Inc. is looking for a Data Scientist to join our team in Quantico, VA. This is an opportunity to progress in your existing knowledge and skills and to work in a bleeding-edge defense environment. If you are looking for more upward mobility, experience, and want the opportunity to advance further in this realm, apply now.
The qualified candidate:
Utilizes data science techniques (Data Preprocessing, Data Transformation, Descriptive Statistical Analysis, Cnentrality Analysis, Connected Components Analysis, Mutla Information Analysis, Clique Tree Analysis, etc.) to identify malicious activity not identified by deployed sensors.
Assits in developing methods for automating incident detection. Qualifications as specifed in the PWS:
* At least one year working in the cyber security field
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
* Successful completion of college-level courses in statistics to include statistical regression
* Two years experience with data science tools including Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Hadoop, NOSQL, Etc
* Two years experience utilizing Python to conduct data analysis
* Two years experience working with large data sets to extract actionable insights
* DoD IAT Level 2 Certification
* CND Analyst
* TS/SCI Clearance
BAI, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Celebrating 20 years of successful Business, BAI - one of Inc. Magazine's 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies In America - has built a strong reputation upon the excellence of our carefully selected employees and the comprehensive, innovative solutions we provide to our government clients. BAI employees are customer-focused, cleared professionals with the education and experience to support a wide spectrum of science and technology, management, analytical, administrative, security, and IT/cybersecurity mission areas. From managing research and education programs in homeland security-related fields to reviewing critical technology acquisition initiatives for compliance with international arms control agreements, our forward-thinking employees are continually positioned to make a positive impact on our country's safety, security, and resilience, now and in the future.