"Berico Technologies, an industry-leading Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) specializing in user-centric and transformational Data Analytic & Cloud Integration solutions and Intelligence & Cyber Analysis Services, is seeking highly skilled professionals with active Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) clearances to support a Government agency program. This program will provide specialized analysis, data science, mapping, linguist, and multi-media services at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
If you have truly innovative ideas and want to be an integral part of an exciting mission, Berico encourages you to take this opportunity to make a difference in one of the most exciting fields in the Department of Defense and Intelligence community has to offer. If it's important for you to join an organization that truly appreciates your dedication and creates a path for your personal and professional growth, then look no further. Join Team Berico!"
Perform as a senior data scientist. Apply knowledge and expertise of deep learning technologies to develop new and support exiting software prototypes and analytic models. Research, design, develop, and modify computer vision and machine learning algorithms and models, leveraging experience with technologies such as Theano, Torch, or Caffe.
* 18+ years of experience with developing software in C++, C, Java, or
* 18+ other high level languages
* 3+ years of experience with developing software for Linux, including
* 3+ Redhat, CentOS, or Ubuntu years of experience with software
* 3+ integration or testing, including analyzing and implementing test
* 3+ plans and scripts
* 2+ years of experience with deep learning frameworks such as Theano,
* 2+ Torch, or Caffe
* Experience with the design and development of an object-oriented system -Experience with developing solutions and integrating and extending Free and Open-Source Software (FOSS) or COTS products -Experience with or coursework in computer vision or image processing -Ability to obtain a security clearance -BS degree in CS, Mathematics, or Physics
* Experience with deploying applications in a Cloud environment -Experience with other languages such as Matlab or Python -Experience with developing analytics for geospatial and commercial imagery data -Knowledge of feature matching, object tracking, image stitching, and statistical estimation -MS degree in CS, Mathematics, or Physics or 3+ years of experience in lieu of a degree
Compensation & Benefits:
* Very competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
* Comprehensive, medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage for you and your family.
* 401(k) & 4% match (vested day 1)
* 20 day paid time off (plus 10 Federal holidays)
* Individually focused training paths
* Annual book allowance and online technical and business library subscriptions
* Employer paid parking (at HQ locations)
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Many company happy hours and parties
* Company Hack Days
* Company Sponsored Conferences
* Gym access or allowance (per location)
* Flexible schedule (Based on supervisor approval)
* Plus Much More
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where diversity leads to innovation.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED