Data Science Enablement - Curriculum Writer
Boston (supremely qualified candidates outside of Boston will be considered)
We are looking for a passionate individual with a data science or statistics background. In this role you would be building practical data science training materials for our growing Customer Facing Data Science (CFDS) team.
This will include creating tutorials and assessments for data wrangling in Python and R, the latest modeling techniques and libraries, model evaluation and interpretation, visualizations, the DataRobot python and R clients, integrations with third party tools such as Tableau and PowerBI, deployment techniques and more.
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of use cases across a wide range of industries. You will also have the opportunity to develop the highly sought after soft skills side of data science such as influencing, listening and communicating with personas of all levels from executives to analysts.
* Relentless work ethic and insatiable curiosity for all things Data Science
* Hands-on experience with machine learning in Python and/or R
* Meaningful experience 'training and teaching others
* Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new techniques relatively quickly
* Demonstrated ability to see things from the learners perspective and build curriculum accordingly
* Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge with Python / R, expert knowledge of one of these.
* Teaching/Training experience
* Enthusiastic modern data science practitioner with desire to mentor/coach others
* Experience with and practical understanding of modern ML techniques
* Must be legally authorized to work in the USA
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot is bringing machine learning to the masses, impacting revenues across industries. Our Sales department is a group of highly motivated, technical individuals who are comfortable talking with everyone from analyst to a C-level executive. We can provide an industry-defining product backed by a passionate team of top engineering and support, can you bring the enthusiasm and know-how to close complex selling situations?
Interested? Apply now!
DataRobot provides a predictive analytics platform to rapidly build and deploy predictive models the cloud or an enterprise.