Are you passionate about cyber and security challenges in information technology, associated with threats and vulnerabilities? Are you a leader who is looking for an enriching experience to build your career and brand? If you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our clients instead of a "back office programmer" position then Deloitte's Federal Cyber Risk team could be the place for you! Join our team of Cyber Risk professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements.
Work you'll do
As a Manager within our Cyber Risk team, you will:
* Work with Federal clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats
* Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
* Actively participate in the development of business and vendor relationships
* Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
* Responsible for project(s) financials including development of financial plans
* Manages day-to-day interactions with clients and internal Deloitte team
* Displays both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
* Displays leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
* Provide counseling/coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
* Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal Cyber Risk team is client focused and mission driven. Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly and effectively, providing recommendations to improve cyber threat detection.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
* 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
* 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
* Experience mentoring and coaching others
* Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
* Experience managing senior-level client relationships
* Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
* Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
* Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Analyze and provide recommendations on data protection process and technology such as data loss prevention, data classification, encryption, etc.
* Establish and validate data protection policies and procedures to maintain appropriate levels of access.
* Develop and maintain technical documentation and organizational policies/procedures.
* Maintains awareness of technology evolution and proactively recommends further investigation where warranted.
* Interacts with and builds relationship with key client stakeholders.
* Own client relationships, including leading calls and ensuring quality of team deliverables.
* Previous Federal Consulting experience
* Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
* Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
* Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSEMGRMJ72367