Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
R-2597 Data Loss Prevention Engineer/Analyst - (DLP) (Open)
STERLING - BUILDING 10
Data Loss Prevention Engineer/Analyst - (DLP)
Do you have what it takes to operate in the business of IT security; to be part of the solution that protects, secures, and advances, a firm's security strategies and technologies? At Neustar, Information Security professionals develop, design, deliver, and support, powerful and complex solutions that establish the firm's security strategies and technologies for the protection of its enterprise products. This career opportunity is about using your specialized skills and experience to contribute and support an Information Security team in a fast paced environment. We are excited to bring new talent to our great team and hope that this opportunity interests you!
Here's what you'll do:
* Support the architecture, design, deployment and integration of DLP solutions
* Provide support for DLP operations in a 24x7 environment with on-call rotation.
* Applying application, user and system changes as needed
* Tracking and troubleshooting user issues or tasks and incidents
* Maintaining DLP and other related security systems
* Design and implement Data Loss Prevention solutions (i.e. O365, CASB, Forcepoint, Digital Guardian, etc.)
* Provide DLP design changes and enhancements for improvements in security, availability, and automation
* Work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement DLP security controls
* Communicate security risks with business partners and tech teams to ensure systems are configured to leverage the DLP solution to protect confidential data
* Work with devops/system/network/security administrators, and others to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of solutions for the DLP applications
* Have advanced knowledge in DLP best practices and policies. (e.g. SANs, ISACA, ISC2)
* Provide support for DLP incidents or audits such as Sox, SSAE16, ISO, PCI, FedRamp.
* Develop training materials for DLP systems and general security awareness and deliver DLP training to the IT teams
* Develops support procedures and performance metrics reports
* Create and support security/risk policies, standards, and processes related to DLP, based on Neustar business goals. Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
Here's what you'll need to bring with you:
* 2-4+ years-experience with DLP functions
* Experience integrating DLP solutions with multiple platforms including Windows, Unix, Database Platforms, etc.
* Experience with the following:
* Identity Management software such as ForgeRock, OpenAM, OpenIDM, and CA-Siteminder
* LDAP systems including Oracle DSEE and ForgeRock openDJ
* In depth experience with many of the following: AzureAD, Active Directory, LDAP, Powershell, RBAC, AWS-IAM, SailPoint, Windows, Windows Server, and Linux
* Highly self-motivated with the ability to identify areas of focus and tackle new challenges with or without direction, and ability to use own initiative to solve technical problems.
* Able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from management to operations and development teams.
* Ability to work within a dynamic and fast paced international environment.
* Standardization and simplification in all aspects of work.
* Embrace a culture of continuous service improvement and service excellence
* Strong self-starter with ability to operate independently.
* Excellent oral/written presentation skills with ability to communicate effectively with leadership; proficiency in ability to prepare presentations, analysis reports, and program status reports.
* Must have strong business acumen and ability to work with applications/product and IT teams.
* College degree in related field or equivalent experience
* CISSP, CISA, vendor certifications and/or other related certifications, a plus.
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.