Niantic's Engineering Team seeks a Data Engineer to create a finance data analytics warehouse that supports Pokémon GO, Ingress, and Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and the hosted real world platform underpinning these. Niantic Engineering leads the advancement of AR and other immersive technologies while creating engaging apps for a user base in the billions.
* Create and maintain data warehouses.
* Work with Finance to overlay calculations.
* Provide technical implementation and support.
* Use ETL technologies to cleanse, load and transform data for financial analysis and accounting purposes.
* You have a Bachelor's degree or above in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
* You have previous experience with ETL solution.
* You have 2+ years of experience with SQL / query logic.
* You have 2+ years of work experience building software in a professional team setting.
* You have a proven record of being comfortable with large volumes of complex data.
* You are proficient at coding in python.
* You have prior experience with financial analysis and/or accounting systems.
* You have experience with data modeling.
* You have experience with NetSuite.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world's leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, and record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO. Our third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, is currently in development.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, and Hamburg.