1. Strong Analysis, Design, Develop, Code promotion, Version control skills for ingestion of large and complex data files into enterprise MDM solution
2. Have prior experience to lead a small technical team of 3-5 developers from inception to completion covering all aspects of SDLC
3. 'Hands on' person who will lead by example and demonstrate by writing codes, configuration changes, scripting etc.
4. Work closely with data analysts, data architects and IT stakeholders to present design options, data model changes, data mastering solutions
5. Determine and analyze how data fits into existing Master Data Management platform - including changes to data model (logical and physical), data cleansing rules, data standardization rules, Reference data identification
6. Load unstructured data using Informatica Powercenter tools into structured MDM database by applying complex transformations and lookups
7. Have prior experience working with sensitive/PII data and best practices to encrypt/decrypt data
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should have prior experience presenting design options, pros and cons etc. to IT stakeholders and Executive management
9. Experienced in Agile/Scrum framework
Must - 8+ years total development experience out of which minimum 3 years work experience in a large corporate infrastructure setting
* Self-starter and able to handle ambiguity - ability to work with minimum/incomplete information * Prior experience to be the tech lead of a small dual shore team * Hands-on experience of code development, code promotion, code maintenance in a large multi-group shared corporate infrastructure is a must * Strong technical hands-on expertise in the following areas * ETL Informatica Power center * Oracle / SQL Server database / PLSQL * Linux/unix shell scripting * Jira, bamboo, GitHub, Confluence * Data modeling (logical/physical) * Informatica 10.x MDM * Prior experience working with Informatica Data Quality for data profiling, data cleansing, data standardization, score carding is a big plus * Prior experience with Finance industry and handling sensitive/PII data is highly desired
* English: Upper-intermediate
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.