Coda Global is looking for a seasoned Data Engineer for our Data & Analytics team to help internal and external customers build out Data & Analytics Platforms.
* Identify, build, and implement optimal Data Platform
* Identify, build, and implement highly scalable Data pipeline with automation
* Build out ETL jobs per architectural guidelines which integrates within the data pipeline
* Work with stakeholders including executive and data teams to troubleshoot and identify issues within the Data Platform
* Suggest and implement optimization patterns for an existing or new Data Platform
* Identify and implement BI tools per architectural guidelines
* Ability to proactively identify performance gaps in a solution and provide guidance for improvements
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Ability to articulate a problem and find solutions in a timely manner
* Ability to travel up to 30% to customer sites
* Core understanding of Big Data principles and architectural patterns
* Deep understanding of Batch and streaming data pipelines
* Have proven experience in building out Data Lakes using AWS services and other CSPs
* Deep understanding of AWS Data & Analytics services (Kinesis, S3, EMR, Athena, Redshift, etc.)
* Proven experience in BI tools such as Tableau, Domo, Lookr, etc.
* Be able to build data pipelines and platforms using proven development tools and languages such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Python, Scala, etc.
Seeking applicants in the continental United States who can travel as needed for customer requirements potentially as much as 25-50% travel.
We are looking for a candidate that is the right fit to make this a rewarding and successful experience. Below are some of the attributes weve seen as meaningful to succeed in this role:
You are a thought leader You are a hands-on technical architect or consultant and have implemented solutions with varying complexities and environments. You have successfully designed solutions involving open source-based technologies, vendor-based packaged business solutions, web portal, and mobile solutions. You are known for your attention to detail without losing the big picture and have embraced concepts of DevOps long before it became popular. You are respected by your peers, customers, and industry.
You are cloud-ready You are familiar with various aspects of cloud technologies and have successfully helped customers adopt the usage of the cloud, public, private and hybrid. You have advised on and architected solutions that involve industry leading IaaS and PaaS solutions.
You are a great listener Our goal is to build solutions that last for years and continuously adapt to the changing needs of the industry. You are a great listener to your customers, peers, industry trends and are receptive to what market needs.
You are a collaborator You enjoy working with multi-cultural teams, both domestic and international and find ways to get the best out of your people. You also work well with a variety of roles including core development, design, operations, and support.
You believe in continuous learning Things change in our industry continuously, and you always love to learn both the underlying technology and the business motivations of our customers, constantly finding new ways to improve our solution, processes to add value for our customers.
You are ready to contribute to rapid growth within a dynamic, small company culture!
Coda Global is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.