Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an upcoming need in our US Public Sector National Security Segment for a Data Center Logistics EngineerMcLean, VA.
The Technician is responsible for a variety of tasks associated with maintaining operations of mission critical Tier 3 enterprise computing data centers.
* Primary focus on logistics and electrical support.
* * Technician is responsible for supporting logistics activities to include working with Genesis, P&SC, and other inventory and ordering tools.
* * Logistics support will also include organizing and maintaining operational inventory.
* * Electrical support activities will involve power surveys, installations and data input for tracking power resources in the data centers.
* * Ad hoc data center support as needed; including cabling, equipment rack/un-rack within the data centers.
* * Ensure data center policies and procedures are followed by customers and service providers while in data centers.
* Logistical support background; ability to manage logistics requirements to include inventory ordering and tracking * Electrical support abilities * Hands on experience using automated ticketing tools * Ability to contribute to reporting and documentation; to include, metrics gathering, equipment and inventory verification * Ability to follow and contribute to standard operating procedures * Willingness to work flexible hours as required to meet mission needs * Detail oriented * Team player
* Knowledge of Data Center Best Practices * Experience with DCIM software or related applications/tools * Technical experience with rack and stack of IT equipment * Experience with AutoCAD or similar CAD drawing systems
'Clearance Required- TS.SCI with Poly'
Location- Mclean VA
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.