We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell has a new position for an experienced Data Architect to join the Bell Innovation Team, the location is Fort Worth, TX. In this role, the Data Architect will develop leading-edge software technology integral to the creation of turn-key vertical lift experiences.
They will own the data structure technical development for fleet management solutions and will provide subject matter expertise for architectural design and specific implementation.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a blank canvas environment with a new dynamic team to define core requirements for data architecture, data modeling and infrastructure within the development of a larger software service solution.
Candidates should have system development experience and proficiency with system development methodologies.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar
* 10 years of relevant professional experience in Data Architecture
* Hands-on experience architecting predictive modeling solutions
* Hands-on experience with various concepts of data management/engineering (ETL, data modeling, data warehousing, etc.)
* Hands-on experience with database management, data profiling, and data discovery
* Experience building front-end or data supply solutions for business intelligence, analytics, or reporting
* Familiarity with principles & approaches for data architecture, data modeling, and data environment infrastructure
* Experience developing, training and deploying machine learning models
* Experience compiling and modeling IoT / edge data
* Experience deploying models to edge devices
* Ability to discern and derive technical requirements with business and IT stakeholders for data solutions
* Hands-on experience developing in a structured programming language such as Python or Java
Desired Tool & Technology Proficiencies:
* Database Management Tools- e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, Cosmos DB, or similar
* ETL Tools - e.g. Microsoft SSIS, Azure Data Factory, or similar
* Data Modeling tools - e.g., Azure SQ Data Warehouse or similar
* Data Visualization tools - e.g., Power BI, Business Objects, Qlikview, or similar
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
* This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.