GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
We are looking for a Data Architect to build, optimize and maintain data integrations to our core Dashboard product. For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL is required. Ideally, you are familiar with ETL tools, such as SSIS and Azure Data Factory. Ultimately, you will develop ETL data solutions connecting client data stores to our cloud-based Dashboard application.
* Design data integration solutions to connect client company data sources with our Dashboard app
* Build and maintain these solutions, liaising with client data teams
* Devise and refine methods for rapid integration of client data to the Dashboard
* Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
* Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
* Optimize new and current database systems
* Review and refine security and backup procedures
* Optimize existing Mission Control client database management system for better monitoring and performance evaluation
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
* Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role
* In-depth understanding of database structure principles
* Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
* Expertise in SQL and/or Oracle
* Expertise in SSIS, Azure Data Factory or similar preferred
* Proficiency in MS Excel macros
* Problem-solving attitude
* Self-starter: compelled to fix things that could be better
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.