Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
NeoGenomics is looking for a Data Analyst in our Aliso Viejo, CA location who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of reporting solutions and provide key insights to Data. This includes developing complex queries, data models and custom reports for data sharing. You will provide insight to all aspects of BI concepts.
* You will source data and SQL language features, including building scripts, stored procedures, indexes, views, functions.
* Key knowledge is Data analysis, Data Quality, SQL queries (ex: using various joins and sub-queries, XML schema). Review queries for performance issues, making changes as needed. Provide primary operational support for multiple disciplines.
* Analyze, Develop and Improve Data systems include Data cleansing, Migration and Transformation (SSIS/Informatica) and Experience with reporting tools (SSRS, Tableau, Cognos etc.) desired
* Ability to work after hours and participate in the On Call rotation.
* Assist in maintenance and code deployment to both non- production and production environments.
* Ambitious and able to multi-task and stay organized within a dynamic work environment.
* Ability to tackle problems quickly and completely.
* Possess superb interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years of working experience with Data analytics and Data quality management.
* 3 + years having worked in either MS SQL Server or Oracle as well as performing Data analysis.
* 3+ years of experience working in a data warehousing & BI dashboard/reports design and deployment using the SSRS/Tableau/Cognos Product Suite
* We are seeking team members with the following preferred skillsets: Knowledge of Java/JVM technologies /Unix/Linux; Knowledge of Data Lake, Python, R, Spark; and Proficiency in SQL and PLSQL.
* Extensive query writing and tuning experience.
* Flexibility in working hours in line with project deadlines.
* Good social skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple and concurrent tasks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.