The Data Acquisition Consultant within our Revenue Cycle Technologies Implementation Services team is responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of inbound and outbound data interfaces during an install of any nThrive solution. Responsibilities include working directly with our clients in defining data requirements based on the customer's unique business requirements, analysis of client data, and the design and development of capabilities to import/export client data.
* Work directly with multiple customers through the successful implementation of nThrive Revenue Cycle solutions.
* Ensure the successful completion of quality product and solution implementation utilizing strong technical and analytical skills.
* Lead conversations with customer business and technical representatives with regard to all data aspects of new facility implementations.
* Understand and analyze facilities' inbound data files, including claim, payment, demographic, charges, charge description master, and other data. Identify where facilities' data meets requirements and where and why it does not. Work with facilities to help them provide data that conforms to requirements.
* Assist product implementation consultants with defining and gathering requirements for product configuration (including business rules, workflow, mapping).
* Build configurations, business rules, and data mapping using internal nThrive tools.
* Document detailed data import scripting, business rule configuration, workflow, and production job control specifications.
* Test data import and workflow after they are development.
* Work with nThrive custom developers to set up new facilities into the production environment.
* Work with facility project team and IT personnel to coordinate the receipt and import of historical and on-going daily data into the database.
* Participate in status meetings and status reporting.
* Work closely with implementation Project Managers and other project team resources.
* Participate in daily stand-up meetings to provide update on accomplishments, issues, and up-coming activities.
* Actively contribute to the design and implementations of internal process improvements. This involves improvement of manual processes as well as identifying, developing, and implementation of tools that help automate processes; Maintain general knowledge of nThrive products and the business purposes solutions serve for our customers.
* Maintain a high level of commitment to superior customer satisfaction through the entire duration of the customer relationship.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* 2+ years experience in data analysis, data mapping and/or implementation
* Excellent understanding of SQL for data querying, analysis, and script development.
* Strong understanding of relational DB structures - ability to learn the structure of a relational DB and in turn leverage the data as a business tool.
* Moderate experience or coursework in software development - understand programming concepts, ability to understand the logic of a computer program; ability to develop software will provide ample opportunities in future.
* Must possess ability to learn and comprehend data and processing concepts quickly.
* Minimum of 3+ years experience with healthcare revenue cycle, an e-health or healthcare technology vendor, or healthcare provider
* Strong consideration to candidates with experience interfacing solutions with Patient Accounting Systems such as Meditech, Mckesson, Epic, Siemens, Cerner, CPSI, Eclipsys, GE/IDX, and NextGen
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient-to-PaymentSM, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.