Cybersecurity Application Support
Req #: 190014279
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As a member of our Production Support team, you'll immediately put your love of technology into action. Each day, you and your team will be responsible for making sure our platforms, servers and networks are online and secure. You'll work together, evaluating, selecting, implementing, integrating, maintaining, upgrading, documenting and designing our infrastructure. You'll find new and creative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues. Communication is key, both in problem solving with your supervisors and collaborating with your coworkers, as well as other teams in the network.
The CTC Production Support team is seeking a systems administrator that combines both software and systems administration to operate and manage large-scale, massively distributed, fault tolerant systems. The Candidate will build and implement creative solutions to operations problems, including optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure, Capacity and Resilience management and eliminating work through automation. The candidate will work with various cross-functional teams, and must be able to work in a global team setting and adapt to dynamic requirements. As an administrator, you are responsible for the visualization of how our systems relate to each other while using our production tools to identify and resolve a broad spectrum of problems.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
* Develop solutions to automate manual operational task.
* Run, maintain and improve the service against established Service Level Objectives by applying software engineering principles
* Responsible for the availability, performance, change management, monitoring, and capacity management of their services
* Engage in with the development team throughout the life cycle to help build for reliability
* Troubleshoot priority incidents, conduct flawless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure
* Analyze patterns of incidents, develop permanent remediation plans, and implement automation to prevent future incidents from occurring through software engineering.
* Facilitates maximum speed of delivery by objectively binding to disruptions of the service
* Manage the efforts to split between manual operational work and engineering work
* Part of the 24x7x365 support coverage
* Strong platform skills (Linux, UNIX and Windows)
* Experience in Incident, Change and Problem management process in an large scale operations
* Experience with integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment, including SaaS environments
* Experience in performance engineering and monitoring using tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk, Apica, Jmeter and Dynatrace
* Experience with Automation and Configuration tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Evolven.
* Experience with Agile and full software development life cycle disciplines
* Proven ability to understand and troubleshoot complex problems under pressure
* Experience working in an Agile Development environment.
* Experience with scripting languages (e.g., bash, PowerShell) to automate tasks and manipulate data
* Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g. Python, Java)
* Experience with Capacity and Resilience management practices and procedures is beneficial
* Knowledge of networking protocols is beneficial.
* Industry recognized security certifications (security, networking, etc.) - strongly preferred
* Experience with Splunk in one of the following areas: IT Operations, compliance, Dev-Ops, network security, and system security, supporting security event management tools (SIEMs)
* Working knowledge of Splunk Cloud solution offering - not required but preferred
* Good working knowledge of Cloud Engineering. Understanding of private cloud principles and exposure to public cloud offerings such as AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry or similar technology is preferred
Our CTC Production Support Organization is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.