* Develop detailed risk assessment reports, which explain identified gaps in policies; describe potential business risks, and create prioritized recommendations with estimated costs and effort levels for remediation
* Coordinate with plant engineers and IT management to identify and resolve security gaps and vulnerabilities
* Work with plant engineering and network teams to review network traffic and adjust Firewall policy
* Defense through multiple layers of encryption and multifactor authentication
* Implement Cybersecurity Policies and Procedures
* Lead User Awareness Training
* Lead, plan document Cyber Incident Response
* Develop strategic and tactical objectives to include new product and service offerings, identify additional client needs.
* Maintain knowledge of current security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation, Threat Assessments, Risk Analysis, Identity Management, Access Management, and Web Services.
* Experience in assessing, planning, design, implementation, testing security processes
* Experience with activity responding to alerts 7x24x365 from the various security solutions.
* Communicate to board and C level staff security risk
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree with 5 or 10 year experience holding roles within IS-Informational security delivery/OT Operational Technology Security technical and management.
* At least 5 years of design and operations for network switch management within an Industrial Control Systems production environment
* Skilled level proficiency in the areas of Layer 2/3 switching and network management
* Skilled with all networks protocols and services
* Knowledgeable proficiency in industry cyber security standards
* CIS -- Center for internet security frameworks
* NIST cyber security control framework
* ISA95, ISA99 standard, ITAR, COCO and Cobit 5
* Forensic/eDiscovery with experience assisting law enforcement and other teams
* Sox / ICFR IT compliance experience
* Knowledgeable in Windows Operating, Linux System
* Strong Troubleshooting Ability
* Strong desire to learn, with good communication skills and strong attention to details
* Domain Control knowledge and experience
* Active Directory knowledge and experience
* Security MS O365 and other cloud experiences a plus
* Experience with UTM AV, IPS, URL, content, WIFI integration firewalls such as Fortinet
* Experience with Sophos content gateways and end point AV .
* Experience with Digital Guardian. Managing DLP- Data Leakage Protection and proactive forensics.
* Experience with Fortinet central SEIM-Risk analyzer.
* Experience with Proofpoint email security
* Implementing Cybersecurity Risk Assessment