Cyber Security Analyst
LocationArlington, VA Job TypeEnergy Status
At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Cyber Security Analyst in Arlington, VA.
CYBER SECURITY ANALYST
Primary Responsibilities: CTC seeks a highly-motivated cyber security analyst with at least 4 years of experience related to Operational Technology integration, cyber security, and Facility-Related Control Systems (FRCS) requirements. The candidate will serve in a client-facing role and leverage technical expertise to formulate, develop, and implement policies, processes, guidance and programs related to Department of Defense (DoD) FRCS-related programs. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver with strong analytical, communication and writing skills with a background in the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF). The position also involves handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced consulting environment. The candidate will work in a collaborative setting across multiple organizations to meet client goals.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
* Provides detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, and developing associated meeting materials (e.g. slides, after action reports, minutes).
* Engages with Air Force and DoD Functional Experts, leadership and stakeholders, to define collaborative Industrial Control System (ICS) processes, procedures, playbooks and execution requirements and presenting these materials in meetings, forums, and trainings.
* Ensures military Authorizing Official (AO) is apprised of Risk Management Framework (RMF) program actions, current guidance, transition plans, operational trends, and impacts by tracking transition progress and reporting findings.
* Coordinates, collaborates, reviews, edits, tracks, and maintains documents related to RMF providing secure systems to operate ICS on for approval by the AO resulting in the Authority to Operate systems.
* Provides guidance and program oversight to enterprise users on execution and implementation of programs.
* Utilizes operational knowledge, coordinates, and collaborates with Government stakeholders to effectively and systematically integrate IT and OT and inform programmatic documents and execution.
* BS degree from an accredited university in engineering, architecture (or other facilities-related field), computer science, or cyber security
* At least 4 years of experience working within the cyber security sector
* Knowledge of Operational Technology integration, cyber security, and FRCS requirements/application
* Understanding of the NIST RMF
* Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
* Familiarity with interfacing and briefing mid-to-senior level military officers and government civilians
* Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
* Ability to support high-quality assessments and briefings for a senior-level audience
* Experience working with DoD or other federal agencies
* Experience with direct, on-site client support
* Understanding of civil or mechanical engineering disciplines
* Ability to exhibit flexibility, adaptability, and work in a collaborative team environment
* Possession of excellent analytical, research, and interpersonal skills
* MA or MS degree
* Professional credential such as GICSP (Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional)
Clearance: U.S. citizenship required. The candidate must possess and be able to maintain a U.S. Government Top Secret level security clearance.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2019-0048
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."