Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protection practice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulation.
Work you'll do
* Assist clients in designing, deploying and managing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential of data compromise
* Assist clients with developing technical requirements, evaluating vendor solutions, developing architecture & design, and testing of data protection and data security solutions
* Advise clients in understanding the future state problems and challenges in cyber security and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
* Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and external market place
* Operate as a technical subject matter specialist
* Be up to date on industry trends around cyber risk and data protection practices
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
* 4+ years of professional experience within data security and information security, including encryption, access control, cryptographic key management, and PKI life cycle management
* In depth knowledge of encryption use cases and hands-on experience establishing an enterprise encryption infrastructure with at least one leading encryption product (such as Vormetric)
* In depth knowledge of key and certificate use cases and hands on experience establishing an enterprise key and certificate management infrastructure with at least one leading certificate management product (such as Venafi)
* In depth knowledge of Vormetric data encryption products and use cases
* Strong understanding of data-at-rest and data-in-transit encryption techniques and methodologies, including database, file, disk encryption, as well as TLS, SSH, etc.
* Familiarity with networks, firewalls, IDS/IPS, and end point security
* Familiarity with popular databases on both windows and UNIX platforms, including Oracle and MS SQL
* Familiarity with common identity, authentication, and directory services, such as Active Directory and LDAP
* Familiarity with change management and deployment processes in large IT organizations
* Willingness to travel up to 80%; you can be located in any major metro area.
* BA/BS in information technology or related field or significant industry work experience
* Experience designing and implementing distributed architectures
* Demonstrated, hands on experience setting up Hardware Security Module (HSM) appliances, such as Thales or Gemalto HSMs
* Hands on experience setting up Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) with one of the leading products, such as Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services
* Hands on experience installing and configuring popular databases on both windows and UNIX platforms, including Oracle and MS SQL
* Hands on experience with DevOps and cloud infrastructure security
* CISPP or equivalent certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATESRCMS005DPP