Wish is looking to add a Quality Assurance Analyst QAA's to the team. As a QAA, you'll work to ensure our global customer support teams are upholding the Wish 5-Star Guarantee and delivering world-class customer support from a nontechnical side. QAA's are responsible for reviewing and scoring customer support communications for policy and guideline adherence. Additionally, based on reviewed tickets, QAA's will make recommendations for improving the customer experience as well as identify training opportunities for the teams. Because our primary method of communication with customers occurs via messaging in our apps, QAA's must be incredibly detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Review daily queues of tickets from our global customer support teams and score them based on a set of criteria.
* Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time to ensure you're reviewing the necessary amount of daily tickets.
* Learn, utilize, and multitask across a variety of tools to view account information, research and review policies while evaluating tickets.
* Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify customer pain points and propose solutions to policy, user experience, or other areas for improvement.
* Assist in the development of training materials to address identified areas for improvement.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 1-2 years experience in a related customer support role
* Minimum 1 year in a quality assurance related role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to identify and communicate trends
* Passionate about providing incredible customer support and solving problems
* Experience providing technical/troubleshooting support for e-commerce, Internet services or software a plus
* Sense of humor and sense of adventure!
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wish is a leading e-commerce platform, putting a digital shopping mall of affordable goods directly in the pockets of consumers worldwide. Wish employs big data principles, machine-learning, and state-of-the-art search technologies to create a highly-visual, entertaining, and personalized browsing experience for each user. The company leverages a global network of direct suppliers, providing access to top quality, affordable products to anyone with a smartphone. As of 2018, Wish has more than 80 million monthly active users, over one million merchants, and sells nearly 1 billion products annually. For more information about the company or to download the Wish mobile app, please visit www.wish.com or wish.com/careers or follow @WishShopping on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Learn more about us:
Intro to Wish - https://goo.gl/QbVVRb
Our CEO discusses Wish - https://goo.gl/RxV2F3
Crunchbase - https://goo.gl/x7YAAC
Recruiting Video - https://goo.gl/RYp4HH
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.