Are you Customer obsessed, data oriented and eager to propose opportunities to improve the customer experience across Amazon Pay? Amazon Pay is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to join our team in Seattle.
About Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay provides consumers and merchants the simple and trusted way to pay and get paid online through multiple access channels. Amazon Pay allows Amazon accountholders to login, pay and get items shipped to their preferred destinations on a merchant's website securely using their payment and address information that is stored on their Amazon account. Amazon Pay helps merchants quickly turn visitors into high-value customers, lower acquisition costs, improve conversion rates, and rapidly boost sales revenue. Amazon Pay is now offered in countries in North America, Europe, and Asia, and continues to grow.
About the Role
As a Customer Experience Program Manager for Amazon Pay, you will be responsible for collaborating with multiple product and service owners and their teams to ensure that their projects and launches will provide a positive customer experience and that customers and support associates are prepared to maximize the benefits of those changes. You will also identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience, and will measure and own the business results. This includes identifying and analyzing cost/benefit impacts. In this high profile role, you will collaborate with numerous operational and software development teams - both inside and outside Amazon Pay - to identify, define, and specify solutions for the customer. You will build collaborative relationships with these partners, working closely with them to create and execute a thriving project roadmap. You will also prepare and present regular program updates to senior management. A successful candidate should be comfortable working within a highly matrix-driven multinational organization, exhibit solid organizational, communication, and negotiation skills, and have a strong customer focus.
* Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels, and dynamically lead business, product and technical teams to define and deliver solutions.
* Identify and analyze data and anecdotal input from customer and support associates to identify and isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
* Liaise with global Account Management and Customer Support teams on relevant planning or service level management topics.
* Creation of Service Level Agreements (SLA), Voice of the Customer (VoC) program and other performance related metrics to understand, monitor and improve the customer experience.
* Provide guidance, feedback, and leadership to drive the customer support teams to achieve continuous improvement on all operational, quality, and satisfaction metrics.
* Ensure SOPs are in place and executed consistent with global processes and best practices.
* Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
* Define and deliver the service level reporting required for daily, weekly, monthly, monitoring and business reviews, and other necessary meeting and documents.
* Review product changes and new releases to ensure customer support team is aware of potential impacts and negotiate alternatives as required.
* Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with Amazon internal partner teams.
* Ensure processes meet global controls and compliance requirements.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.