* This position is primarily responsible to assist customers via phone and virtual based applications in all aspect of customer support related to post installation activities.
* Responsibilities include but are not limited to facilitation of Internal Field Service
* Engineering staff to assure escalated customer issues are supported through completion.
* Assign, dispatch and support field service personnel to customer locations for escalated, and maintenance issues to ensure customers on site support needs and requirements are met in accordance with FDA/GMP guidelines.
* Assure all customer interactions are documented within the applicable documentation systems.
* This position will require extensive use of multiple software applications. Responsible to maintain the quality process associated with product complaint handling, procedures and controls to ensure that all complaints, inquiries, technical and clinical support requests are processed in accordance with established company procedures and US regulations and standards.
* Provide technical and or clinical assistance to Alcon customers through telephone and virtual applications
* Respond to customer requests for emergency service
* Determine cause(s), troubleshoots and takes corrective action through phone or virtual support
* Document complaint and inquires in various system applications to assure 21 CFR - Part 820 compliance
* Where applicable, support Quality department in complaint investigation
* Ensure FDA/GMP compliance guidelines are followed
* Manage customer expectations before & after various interactions to insure customer satisfaction
* Complete all area specific activities within the various software applications through daily updates and documentation
* Process customer orders for spare parts & consumable products as required.
* Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental
* May support additional as assigned.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you'd like to view a copy of the Alcon's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.