1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
The opportunity is NOW!!! Looking for the right candidate(s) located in Vienna, Austria.
We deliver leading solutions that propels Automation across all aspects of business; that's what we focus on. In fact, we help over 4,000 companies in over 50 countries, drive powerful outcomes in today's global economy. The ideal candidate is an enterprise-focused, solution-driven, technical architect with a special focus on Automation.
We are growing and need to add to our stellar technical team in EMEA. We are looking for exceptional people who want to contribute to helping our customers solve business problems by being innovative and by sharing their passion and domain expertise for workload automation and service orchestration.
This individual will need a deep knowledge of Automic Workload Automation and, preferably, basic knowledge of Automic Service Orchestration. They will be responsible for on-site and remote assistance to help our customers successfully use the Automic Platform. You must have a strong understanding of automation principles, theories, and concepts to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways for our customers. You must be able to articulate the business and technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to ensure currency and customer satisfaction, grow the usage at existing strategic customers and solutions partners, as well as lead architecture design discussions and recommend an appropriate combination of technical solutions for production deployments. We want customer adoption leaders experienced in cultivating relationships, able to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways, and work other team members to improve our products.
* 7 or more years of industry related experience.
* Experience in the related Workload Automation/Service Orchestration industry disciplines and technologies
* Experience working with customers, sales personnel and/or customer services
* Experience with Automic Workload Automation, required
* Experience with Automic Service Orchestration, preferred
* Understanding of workload automation and scheduling processes
* Exposure and familiarity with Automation workflows
* Working knowledge of Linux or Unix and Windows operating systems
* Expertise with handling root cause analysis of difficult issues in complex environments
* Technical skills to design, implement, debug and verify a product or solution implementation
* This position is responsible for on-site and remote assistance to support and deploy Automic Workload Automation and Service Orchestration solutions and generate references. In addition, support strategic sales and assist with training the field on assigned products
* Foster key'Customer Relationships' with househould name clients and partners.
* Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways at our customers.
* Complete understanding and wide application of principles, theories, and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related disciplines.
* Usually works with minimal supervision, conferring with a manager on unusual matters.
* Assignments are broad in nature and need ingenuity and originality to solve. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. May play a role in high-level projects that have an impact on the company's future direction.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.