Position is contingent upon contract award
Knowesis is looking for subject matter experts to perform correspondence management, operations, human resources, logistics, program management, training, administrative support, business management and scientific expertise to the Defense Health Agency's (DHA) Research and Development Directorate.
We are looking for a Correspondence Project Manager who will provide direct support to the Directorate Senior Leadership and serve as the central point for receiving, disseminating, and processing all questions assigned to the Directorate.
The qualified candidate will:
* Track and report all Directorate tasks Correspondence Activities
* Implement and manage the Directorate tracking process for internal and external communications
* Develop a tracking system process to track, review, coordinate and collect data developed by Directorate subject matter experts
* Disseminate tasks and correspondence
* Prepare report and briefings
* Edit, proofread all outgoing correspondence
* Write and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to tasking and document management
* Brief directorate leadership on the status of correspondence and legislative updates
Experience and Skills
Education and Experience Requirements
* Current and active security clearance required
* Bachelor's Degree plus 13 years of directly related experience OR Master's Degree plus 10 years of directly related experience required
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
* Prior experience in a Military Health System environment preferred
* Possess strong oral and written communication and problem-solving skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Working knowledge of SharePoint and Adobe Professional Suite
Founded in 2007, Knowesis Inc. has been providing data driven decisions and solutions to federal healthcare clients from day one. Our core capabilities include analytics and information management, planning and operations, and communication and engagement strategies. Knowesis' highly qualified, customer-focused professionals are committed to providing information and advice to enable client success through holistic, thorough, thoughtful, and aligned approaches. Our clients leverage these capabilities to support data driven decisions for their key business functions. Knowesis is dedicated to earning the loyalty of clients and staff through work ethic, collaboration, and humility. Our intent is to be a positive impact to our clients, team, and community.
Knowesis is Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVO) (CVE certified) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SBA certified 8a) with offices in San Antonio, Texas and Fairfax, Virginia. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, and paid time off.
For more information about working with Knowesis, please visit our website at http://www.knowesis-inc.com.
Knowesis is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. Knowesis will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, Knowesis will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.