Guggenheim Partners is seeking a talented Corporate System Analyst to join its Information Technology (IT) Applications team. Reporting to the Applications Manager, this person will join a highly collaborative team responsible for designing, developing, modifying, adapting and implementing short- and long-term solutions to IT needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, and network systems/applications infrastructure. This role includes support, maintenance and development of new solutions on our corporate ERP systems. This individual will assist in formulating and defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements. This includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, quality control testing, and the revision of existing system logic difficulties as necessary. S/he will serve as an entry-level independent contributor with expertise in at least one technical area, and support applications by planning, requirements gathering and implementing new functionality, modules or systems.
This position is located in Chicago, Illinois.
Specific Responsibilities Include
* Acts as team member to administer and maintain the company's HR processes in Workday HCM.
* Responsible for planning, requirements gathering, testing and implementing new solutions. This includes creating and modifying reports, custom fields, custom validations, business processes and integrations.
* Participate in the development and rollout of company policies and document processes as they relate to our accounting, finance, compensation and HR systems.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with business partners in HR and other groups such as Finance and IT.
* Work with team in the development and testing of requirements for defect fixes or enhancement of solutions in Workday and any integrated systems.
* Participate in QA activities, including test strategies, test plan creation and execution.
* Ability to recommend solutions to problems and align those solutions with business priorities.
* Adhere to best practices and implement improvements to processes to ensure quality and optimal performance.
* Assist with researching and analysis of new vendor products
* Support immediate work team by executing assigned tasks
* Work effectively as part of a team
Skills & Experience Required
* Typical candidates will possess at least 3 years of relevant experience and a BA/BS degree
* Must have 4+ years of experience supporting and implementing solutions for Workday
* Strong subject matter knowledge in configuring and managing HR or Financial systems
* Experience designing solutions and supporting HR benefits
* 2+ years integrating systems
Skills & Experience Desired
* Prefer a working knowledge of the financial services industry
* Experience supporting compensation related activities/projects in an HRIS system
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.