JP Morgan Chase
Corporate Finance - Cybersecurity and Tech Controls Business Manager - Associate
Req #: 180116550
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) Finance & Business Management (F&BM) is seeking a highly motivated Associate to support the Business Management function for Global Identity & Access Management, based in Delaware.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work independently and leverage technology to work seamlessly with teams across regions. The candidate should have strong problem-solving skills and be able to partner with stakeholders across the firm including Finance & Business Management, Program Management, Financial Controls, Business/Technology Priorities & Goals, Project and People Performance & Planning, Risk Control, Cybersecurity, and/or Business Strategy & Growth. The individual must effectively partner and communicate with the CTC and Finance leadership, other BM Leads, Finance, Project Management Offices, Technology, Procurement and Sourcing, Global Real Estate, HR, Compliance, Audit, Legal, and other key stakeholders and support teams.
The team is seeking a highly motivated individual, able to manage varying levels of complexity and navigation through peak demand. Critical to the role's success is the ability to be flexible in shifting workload priorities and be comfortable in a fast-paced priority-driven environment. The candidate must establish strong relationships with all stakeholders to strategically plan and execute on related agendas, projects, action items and deliverables.
* Partner with the Senior Leadership Team and Directs in all areas of business management including: budget planning, monthly forecasting and reporting, headcount planning and tracking, location strategy, productivity tracking, run rate analysis, monitoring expenses, and cost recovery.
* Manage day-to-day Business Management function and align to leadership's key agenda items, discussion topics, strategy and objectives.
* Develop key MIS performance analytics and reporting, including monthly executive reporting for very senior audiences. Drive standardization across processes and reporting. Suggest and implement controls to improve efficiency and accuracy of existing processes. Build and rollout new training efforts to address knowledge gaps to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement.
* Ensure proper prioritization and implementation of key programs. Lead Business & Finance initiatives and increase transparency around budget/expense management and forecasting.
* Coordinate Headcount Location Planning submissions in line with Global Technology guidelines through interfacing with the Line of Business and Corporate Real Estate.
* Track all key action items and deliverables associated with finance, governance, metrics, and the business management agenda, documenting work and processes.
* 3-8 years of Technology Finance, Data Analytics, or Business Analytics experience preferred or Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Data Analytics
* Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Data Visualization (Qlikview), Clarity, and SharePoint skills preferred.
* Highly adaptable interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals across various complex businesses and key support functions, especially at the senior level.
* Ability to develop and implement comprehensive systems to solve organizational improvements.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; with the ability to Communicate to senior audiences as well as address multi-level employees
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities with attention to detail and logical thought process. Excellent task management and organizational skills.
* Ability to learn new concepts, systems, processes and initiatives.
* Self-starter with the ability to think creatively and laterally.
* Superior time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritize both day-to-day activities and longer-term projects.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.