Coord Sr - Shared Services Job ID: 2019-22249
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
* Please note, there is no need to reapply if you have already applied within the last few months.*
The Sr Shared Services Coordinator will provide optimum service to our customers with our expertise in the delivery of our products and services. Perform as the primary contact for customers who choose to contact us via E-Mail or White mail; and are having difficulty with the delivery of optimum products suite. Shared Services is responsible for working a broad array of tasks required to support an Optimum Service organization. Our representatives serve as a "Safety Net" to protect the Customer Experience and will not defer customer requests to another service organization. This position will often serve as the final opportunity for the business to make a recovery from service issues that have adversely impacted the customer experience. Additional work volume will be generated in the form of escalations from the Call Centers, research requested by the Legal group and Executive Customer Relations. The tasks are high volume and are repetitive. The task types range from basic troubleshooting questions to more complicated issues with video service, research for Legal issues and Executive office complaints. We expect to receive regular feedback from you to improve established process or procedures.
* Intermediate understanding of video technologies required. Intermediate understanding of all Billing systems and interactions with financial establishments Demonstrated advanced PC Skills. Advanced knowledge of computer hardware and software products as well as a proficiency in navigating and multi-tasking in a windows based environment required.
* Previous work experience in a fast paced, performance-measured environment while managing multiple functions required. 3 years customer service experience in an environment similar to Cablevision's preferred. Banking / Audit experience a plus.
* Proven experience using operating systems, such as Excel, Word, Database tracking software, and email clients such as Right Now or GroupWise.
* Proven ability to use diagnostic computer tools to determine and apply the most effective and timely technical troubleshooting procedures.
* High school diploma or equivalent required, some college computer course work or certification preferred.
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills required.
* Professional demeanor and relationship management using excellent writing, analytical, telephone and listening skills.
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks and sit for extended periods of time.
* Requires flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime depending on the needs of the business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
About Altice USA
Altice USA is a leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company.