As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will be part of our Salesforce applications team within the Information Technology organization. You will work with a team of administrators who are responsible for everything from system administration & support for our roughly 2000 users to developing improved workflows, object models, and configurations to support the business as it grows and evolves.
This is a contract opportunity (1099) - initial contract term is 6 months - may work remotely or at Acxiom's Austin, TX office.
What You Will Do:
* Work individually or within project teams and participate in all phases of the project including gathering requirements, design, development, testing, training, deployment, transition, and support
* Document project activities and artifacts by tracking work through ServiceNow, Salesforce cases and Atlassian JIRA in a hybrid Agile environment
* Coordinate with team members and customers - provide regular status reports and updates - propose changes as necessary
* "Keeping the lights on duties" including managing case queue, monitoring and troubleshooting end user and system issues
* Routine user provisioning/de-provisioning tasks and data changes/mass updates & imports
* Create and maintain internal documentation on the Salesforce Org and the processes that govern the management of the organization.
* Stay current with Salesforce releases, corresponding documentation and provide new functionality recommendations
What You Will Need:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work-related experience
* 7+ years of Salesforce.com experience in an Administrative and/or Development capacity
* 8+ years of work experience in an IT or business systems role
* Strong knowledge and experience in security and data access; profiles, permission sets, custom objects; record types; fields; page layouts; complex reports & dashboards; Validation & Sharing Rules, Workflows, Automated Alerts and dashboards; data import/export; integration's, Page Layouts, etc.
* Experience debugging Force.com
* Experience in building automation and workflows with Flow and Process Builder
* Experience in Salesforce Classic and/or Lightning Experience
* Comfortable working with a high amount of ambiguity
* Candidates must have strong remote meeting and communication skills since most of the team is located at other facilities throughout the US.
* Experienced with Software development and project Management methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
* Ability to resolve issues with minimal oversight, natural problem-solving abilities.
* Experience with Okta and OwnBackup
* Experience migrating a large Salesforce instance over to Salesforce Lightning
* Salesforce certifications (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer)
Primary Location City/State:
Homebased - Austin, Texas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Austin, Conway, Homebased - Conway, Homebased - Downers Grove Butterfield, Homebased - Ft. Lauderdale, Homebased - New York, Homebased - Plano
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.