Infosys- EAISBPM, - Senior Associate Consultant- Pega
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
As a Senior Associate Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape
Location for this position is Irving, TX. This position may require travel and/or relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
* At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
* At least 2 years of experience in in depth hands on application development experience in Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x and Pega frameworks
* At least 2 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
* Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
* Should be Pega certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA)
* Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
* Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors etc
* Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
* Implement best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with program management
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
* Strong communication, problem-solving skill
* Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model.
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin