POSITION: Consultant, Senior Oracle MDM Architect
Responsible for architecting, designing, developing, configuring, and maintaining Master Data across multiple domains (Customer, Contact, Product, Location, Supplier, Inventory, Lease, Charts of Accounts and Employee) with integration between Oracle Cloud MDM products and external systems as needed.
* Define/design the MDM solution architecture with data models for Customer, Contacts, Product, Location, Supplier, Chart of Account, Employee, Inventory and Lease)
* Define data mapping and transform rules to load historical data from the legacy systems into the to be MDM models.
* Define/design integration between MDM and external systems such as Salesforce
* Partner with the Data Governance Council/Working groups to solicit requirements for data model design and data stewardship approval workflows.
* Lead the MDM application and technical architecture analysis, design and implementation to ensure that the product fulfils the requirements
* Role will extend to Logical Data Modeling design for Data Warehousing
* Develop accurate, complete, comprehensible, and useable documentation of products and services
* Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve system functional and technical errors. Troubleshoot systems and data, and generate solutions which may include systems modifications enhancements or new procedures
* Report, track, and resolve MDM related issues by leveraging relevant vendor resources
* Apply tools to analyze products to improve performance, responsiveness, and end-user productivity
* Collaborate with team members and demonstrate the willingness to lend support and help
* Interpret and apply complex technical instructions and specifications
* Organize work, set priorities and meet critical deadlines
* Regularly demonstrate empathy and a positive attitude in performing work and in working with others
* Share knowledge, insights and work among team members and partners
* Work directly with vendor resources to achieve project goals and provide ongoing support of the system
* 10+ years or more total software development, architecture, and solution design experience related to Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, and BI that includes synchronization of data between environments
* A minimum of 6 years' experience in Oracle's MDM products with at least 1+ years with the equivalent Oracles cloud solutions (Product Hub, Data Quality Management, Engagement Cloud Enterprise, Enterprise Data Management for Chart of Accounts)
* 8+ years as an MDM Architect including expertise with MDM data models, matching rules, trust frameworks, complex hierarchy relationship management and data governance
* 8+ years in depth knowledge of MDM products such as Oracle MDM (on prem), Informatica, SAP MDG, IBM MDM, Semarchy, etc…
* Familiarity with Oracle Cloud ERP
* Knowledge of Oracle's Autonomous Data warehouse, Oracle Analytics Cloud, and EDM is highly preferred
* Strong business process experience and acumen
* Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required.
* A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
* An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
* Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models.
* The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
* Relevant Oracle specialist certifications strongly preferred
* Experienced in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
* BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day-above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
Job Location Dallas, Texas, United States Position Type Consulting