We are a global hedge fund with a strong commitment to leveraging innovations in technology and data science to solve complex problems for the business. We are looking for full stack developers to implement and extend our suite of tools for Portfolio and Risk Managers. You will work closely with Equity Portfolio and Risk Management teams to understand their requirements and translate them into specifications. This includes collaborating with Portfolio and Risk Managers to develop custom views and workflows.
* Collaborate in a small team of full stack developers in the build out of our portfolio management tools desktop suite
* Develop new tools and infrastructure using Python (Django/Flask) and relational data backend (SQL Server)
* Develop new tools and visualizations using HTML5/Angular/JS technologies
* Support users and operational flows for quantitative risk, senior management and portfolio management teams using the tools developed
* 3+ years of Server side development in Python or Java
* Strong SQL skills
* Experience with WPF, C#, .Net /Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, REST/SOA is a plus
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Exposure to Agile development following Scrum or Kanban and Testing frameworks (jest, enzyme, mocha; selenium), as well as continuous integration/deployment approaches
* Experience developing real-time systems and proven track record of delivering successfully large scale integration projects.
* Understanding of Node.js and SQL/Cassandra databases is a plus
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.