KeyW Corporation is currently seeking a Configuration Management Analyst I with a TS/SCI clearance located in the Herndon, VA area.
The Configuration Management Engineer is responsible for configuration management (CM) of capabilities, developmental and operational systems. Works in Integrated Product Teams (IPT) to create and maintain configuration baselines (software, COTS/GOTS, development, test, production, etc.) supporting capability development, system sustainment and operations (SS&O). Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. Implements CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
Required skills and responsibilities include:
* Experience and/or familiarity with one or more configuration management tool (e.g, DOORS, CVS, Eclipse, Clearcase, Subversion, etc.).
* Document and perform hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures.
* Experience and/or familiarity with CM standards such as ISO, ITIL and CMMI.
* Define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures.
* Develop product build scripts and procedures, and integrate scripts with the hardware and software build process.
* Establish and maintain program's CM systems and document and software libraries
* Develop and improve the program CM processes.
* Provide CM process training to program team.
* Communicate CM status to CM Management and Program Management.
Minimum requirements include:
* Six (6) or more years of configuration management experience required. [A Master's degree in a related discipline may substitute for two (2) years of experience. A PhD may substitute for four (4) years of experience.]
* Bachelor's degree in in Engineering, Math, Science, Information Technology or Business discipline is required. [Eight (8) years of experience (for a total of fourteen (14) or more years) may be substituted for a degree.]
* Top Secret/SCI clearance
* ITIL certification
* IAT level one certification or higher
Additional Responsibilities and/or skills:
* Experience using a source code control system for a development program is required.
* Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification required.
* IAT level one certification or higher.
This position requires that the candidate possess a Top Secret/SCI security clearance
KeyW EEO Statement KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. How to Apply? Please click apply on the right About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun-because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.