Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company's portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company's newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming. For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
* Manage a team of 3 commerce writers across multiple different categories, including style, beauty, wellness, sex, entertainment and lifestyle.
* Drive a clear editorial point of view for product and shopping recommendations appealing to the Glamour reader
* Create and manage a long-term commerce editorial calendar to feature ongoing and seasonal shopping content
* Apply SEO best practices to commerce-driven posts.
* Identify categories that present commerce opportunities by studying purchasing data, tracking site analytics, performing a competitive analysis of comparable sites, and researching consumer trends.
* Participate in editorial meetings and collaborate with vertical editors to develop commerce opportunities in each of our categories that fit the Glamour brand voice and vision.
* Serve as commerce evangelist for the Glamour editorial team, supporting in research and optimization of all shoppable content
* Coordinate closely with the Commerce and Audience Development teams to share data and best practices that can inform editorial decision-making
* Partner with existing affiliate link partners to optimize revenue opportunities, while working directly with retailers and brands to build relationships
The ideal candidate must have a mix of product & shopping editorial expertise as well as strong enthusiasm for helping define the content-to-commerce strategy at Glamour.
* 3+ years editing commerce content at a digital property, as well as refining commerce best practices
* Solid knowledge of SEO tactics to attract a buying audience
* Experience analyzing performance across different verticals, product categories, retailers and content types to optimize for revenue generation
* Experience in managing product sourcing logistics at a digital property (either editorial or commerce)
* Strong organizational skills, a self-directed work style, and polished communication skills
* A self-starter who relishes the opportunity to directly accelerate the growth of Conde Nast's commerce business
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person. Should your profile fit this open position we will contact you within approximately 4 weeks. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.