Date: Jun 28, 2019
Are you excited to join the journey of AI and Cognitive Automation?
Do you want to lead and drive the architecture and security for AI and Cognitive Automation solutions?
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity - come join our team!
We are looking for a collaborative and communicative Cognitive Solution Architect to lead and drive the architecture and security for AI and Cognitive Automation solutions. You will work with technologies such as Machine Learning, Chatbots, Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning.
As part of Ericsson IT Solutions, you will get the opportunity to contribute to Ericsson digitalization and leading edge in automation technologies. You will build principles, models and guidelines based on strategies and digital transformation changes. You will deploy these in forefront execution projects.
You will work in close cooperation with stakeholders in the business organizations and with strategic and technical product managers for Automation, Enterprise Architects and IT security. You will also collaborate with external stakeholders such as service providers and product vendors to make sure the AI and cognitive solutions are at the best.
What you do:
* You define the architecture for the end-2-end Cognitive Automations
* You lead the feasibility analysis for new Cognitive Automation together with discovery lead, bot designer and system integrator
* You lead the cost and time estimates of automations to be decided for development
* You define and seek approval for security and architectural compliance by ITAC
* You secure and review that every solution has an approved architecture and that the architecture is followed
* You secure that integration points are identified and described
* You identify and drive any necessary improvements in infrastructure and operational environment to
* You define and implement change management process to be used across project and bots
* You review and validate readiness for production
* You define together with conversational designer potential improvements of cognitive automations already in production based on a data-driven approach
What you bring
* You have knowledge across technologies and of the tool-box available for Ericsson automations
* You are experienced in providing architects and solutions from an end-2-end perspective
* You have some knowledge of Python and familiarity with (Pytorch/Keras)
* Prior experience with solid projects in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing domain
* An understanding and knowledge in Deep Learning
* Experience from conversational platforms and systems
* You are experienced in IT security and architecture requirements, guidelines and directives in Ericsson
* You have a clear interest and a forward thinking in solving outstanding requirements with technical solution leveraging the conversation platform and integration capabilities
* Your ability to learn latest technologies is a plus
* You're passionate and knowledgeable about user-centered design and development
* You thrive in a collaborative and cross-functional environment.
For any questions or clarifications please reach out to recruiter Therese Blom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 272304