Cloud Program Support Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1 year
* As a Cloud Co-sell Program Support Specialist, you will be responsible for running programs under the Client's Cloud SaaS Initiative (CSI) to attract & enable technology companies to integrate their technology/products with Client Cloud and to build their businesses for those integrated products by leveraging Client Cloud for distribution and Go-To-Market. Ultimately, we will treat these companies as trusted partners of client and grow our businesses together. You will administer many aspects of Cloud Co-sell Program, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. You will be a key part of the next wave of Cloud adoption by building the bridge for existing technologies that power the businesses of today with the innovations of tomorrow.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
Run support for the Cloud Co-sell Program (new partner onboarding, opportunity registration in SFDC, program reporting), communicate with Partners and Sales Reps about new co-sell opportunities and opportunities in flight, design new processes and reports to support the ever-changing program and tools that are used to support it.
Other responsibilities include:
Support program recruitment & onboard new partners; administer programs including accruing benefits, communications, ensuring requirements are met, processing payments, tracking/resolving issues & internal/external reporting
Deliver partner program operational excellence and best practices to be employed across all aspects of the partner journey and ensure a unified partner experience
Own cross-functional coordination with internal teams that support co-sell programs
Provide deal support to internal teams seeking to package co-sell benefits for their clients Identify ways to increase efficiency & scale through process redesign & automation
Support the evolution/transformation of existing programs and launch of new programs Identify bottlenecks/dependencies across the org and understand how to resolve them
Proactively identify/address when co-sell programs/projects are impacted by change.
* BA/BSc/BEng in any field 3+ years of relevant work experience
* Ability to design process requirements to support new program launches while collaborating with cross functional stakeholders from Partnership, Sales, Sales Finance, Sales Ops, and other teams
* Ability to drive operational rigor through the planning and execution of scalable program launch processes
* Ability to design and build critical reporting infrastructure (e.g., summary dashboards) to provide client teams and executives with information on program health metrics and drive actionable insights
* Ability to create clear and simple narratives to inform and influence teams at scale including senior-level-executives
* Ability to track new programs launch progresses and highlight critical roadblocks and issues
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal (Sales) and external (Partners) stakeholders providing program updates, benefit statuses, and general Q&A
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical skills, ability to articulate data and work on sheets from CRM system (Salesforce preferred) High proficiency in G Suite
Skill Name Level Years Mandatory (Yes/No) Description
Sales 3 4-5 Years Yes Professional Sales Experience
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that
supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, or disability.