Position: FinTech Business Analyst - Actimize Cloud
Location: Hoboken NJ or TBD
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee's contributions are integral to our company's growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us - you'll be challenged, you'll have fun and you'll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced FinTech Business Analyst to join our dynamic and growing Actimize Cloud team located in Atlanta.
* The role is primarily responsible for the design of data acquisition tools and connectors to the Actimize Cloud platform, working directly with clients and third party software vendors. This will range from data file mapping to creating real time interfaces.
* Working closely with development, QA and hosting teams, the role will also play a part in the evolution of the customer on-boarding process for the Actimize Cloud unit.
* Write business specifications, working directly with clients and vendors
* Write test plans and conduct testing
* Perform data analysis
* There are several, other objectives for the SaaS product that require the same kind of effort.
* Accomplishments in Transaction Processing for Financial Services
* including retail/commercial banking, credit card processing, payment processing, online banking & bill payment, eCRM for banking, brokerage, or insurance
* Experience connecting and interfacing major systems in Financial Services
* including core banking, payments systems, merchant acquiring systems, credit card issuing, fraud control, CRM
PLUS (in decreasing order of value)
* Experience with the Software-as-a-Service delivery model
* External Consulting or Professional Services experience at a Fintech vendor
* Knowledge of anti-money laundering (AML) and/or fraud prevention
SKILLS (in decreasing order of value)
* Accomplishments managing client or vendor relationships
* Experience writing detailed specifications
* SQL knowledge
* Strong writing, communication, and project management skills