Cloud Architect, Senior
Design and oversee an organization's Cloud computing strategy, including Cloud adoption plans, Cloud application design, and Cloud management and monitoring. Oversee application architecture and deployment in Cloud environments, including public Cloud, private Cloud, and hybrid Cloud. Act as an adviser to organizations and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and issues.
* 3+ years of experience in a professional work environment
* 2+ years of experience in a systems engineering, architect, or systems administration role
* Experience with administering Windows- and Linux-based systems
* Ability to script in BASH, Python, or other language
* TS/SCI clearance required
* BA or BS degree
* Experience with Azure
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience with multi-threaded, Big Data, and distributive Cloud architectures and frameworks, including using Hadoop, MapReduce, Cloudera, Hive, Spark, and Elastic Search to conduct Big Data analytics
* Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes, including document parsing techniques and managing large data sets, such as multi-TB scale deployed environments while adhering to service-level agreements
* BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical engineering field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.