What does a great Card Services Representative do?
Our Express Client Services team is responsible for supporting the operational needs of Card Services' clients throughout the US. Card Services' clients are Financial Institutions (FIs) that utilize Fiserv debit card processing products and services. This group provides phone and email support in areas such as ATM/debit card production and processing, settlement, out of balance, reports, database set-up, client notifications and file transmissions. Each Client Service Representative on the team is responsible for understanding our product/services and utilizing various systems and platforms in order to service the client inquiries and support requests while working closely with various internal departments throughout the US.
* Answer incoming calls and inquiries from customers, sales and account management to resolve customer questions and concerns
* Provide accurate information and quality customer service
* Research customer queries utilizing company resources and document customer conversations, information, questions, corrective action/answers, and product orders in the tracking application
* Resolve problems by researching and working with other departments. Follow through on issues by placing outgoing calls to retrieve additional information or returning calls to offer information regarding resolution
* Meet individual customer service call volume and quality expectations
* Provide support for Account Executives as assigned
* Share standard methodologies with other customer service claim teams
* Respond to non-routine inquiries through phone or e-mail contact with customers and prospects about the company's products or services
* Promote and maintain positive customer relations utilizing service excellence techniques
* Participate in meeting team goals for service, quality and cost
* Participate in and support company-wide initiatives such as continuous process improvement in order to improve service, reduce costs, and improve quality
Basic qualifications for consideration:
* 1+ years previous experience in a financial institution with a focus on knowledge of cards (i.e. client assistance, production, transaction routing, chargebacks, adjustments, etc.), ATMs, and/or network stabilizing
* 1+ years prior call center or help desk experience required
* High school graduate required, bachelor's degree preferred
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
* Excellent customer service skills and experience
* Superb communication (verbal and written) skills
* Proven experience working well in a close team environment
* Proven attention to detail with the ability to multi task and support the needs of multiple clients at a time, following up with clients as needed
* Ability to make decisions and solves problem that range in complexity. Significantly complex technical issues will be referred to second level support team.
* Possess demonstrable capacity to determine when to refer issues versus handle them personally
* Solid PC (MS Office) skills and the ability to type 35 wpm or greater
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today - financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our card solutions team. Card Services authorizes and settles point-of-sale (POS) and ATM transactions, monitors and drives ATMs, provides nationwide switching of debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions, and owns the Accel® Network. We provide clients with proven solutions to maximize profit, reduce cost, and mitigate risk.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.