Client Support Specialist Tier 2
Chicago-based EZLinks Golf LLC, a PGA TOUR affiliated company, provides leading technology and services to the golf industry including tee sheets, point of sale, and reservation services, with a focus on driving rounds of golf. EZLinks also powers TeeOff.com by PGA TOUR, a leading online retail site, helping golfers book tee times at more than 3,000 courses worldwide.
EZLinks offers a dynamic and casual environment, competitive benefits, and a chance to change the golf industry.
We are seeking a full time Client Support Analyst - Tier 2. This individual will be a key member of our best-in-class support/help desk team, which provides telephone assistance to EZLinks clients for diverse software and hardware related issues to over 10,000 users.
* Demonstrate independent analytical problem-solving abilities to remotely troubleshoot a wide range of issues and requests involving EZLinks proprietary software applications.
* Analyze, diagnose and resolve product and IT related cases that include, but are not limited to:
* Installation and configuration of EZLinks software products
* Hardware/drivers (PC's, tablets, receipt printers, network printers, touch screen monitors, inventory scanners, etc.)
* Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems (troubleshooting, upgrading, etc.)
* Windows Server
* Microsoft SQL (queries, stored procedures, database troubleshooting etc.)
* Data Analysis/Reporting Investigations
* Reservation application API interfaces
* Point of Sale (POS) interfaces
* Perform POS application server and SQL database migrations.
* SQL database troubleshooting
* Advanced LAN/WAN connectivity troubleshooting skills. Wireshark experience is a plus.
* Open/close support tickets utilizing Salesforce (CRM) with detailed documentation.
* Serve as an escalation point for advanced or complex configurations.
* Multi-task across requests and priorities in a fast-paced, team-oriented helpdesk environment.
* Document defect replication steps and feature requests in the product management system.
* Image Windows based PC's and mobile devices.
* Take ownership of personal training needs and constantly be seeking ways to enhance knowledge and skills.
* Rapidly learn and demonstrate competence with new technologies/software applications.
* College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
* IT certifications desired: A+, Network+, MTA
* Working knowledge installing and troubleshooting MS Windows 7/8 OS.
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite, preferably MS Excel and Access.
* Advanced understanding of networking, TCP/IP and LAN functionalities.
* 2-5 years working in a technical/software help desk environment.
* Prior experience supporting software programs running SQL databases.
* Prior experience with EZLinks software or supporting central reservation/point of sale software is desirable.
Why should I work for EZLinks?
At EZLinks, we offer competitive base salaries and generous bonus opportunities to reward performance. Full-time employees have the opportunity to participate in our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, basic and voluntary life and AD&D, discount programs, paid vacation, and 401K.
EZLinks Golf LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.