Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services - online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities - have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
The Client Delivery Manager plays a key role in partnering with Cvent's Account Management, Support, and Professional Services teams to manage and optimize the end-to-end client experience. As an integral part of the company's value proposition and growth strategy, this role drives technological innovation, advises on best practices, and serves in an oversight role to ensure our clients have consistently successful implementations of the Cvent Conference platform. The Client Delivery Manager's primary role is to develop and maintain long-term relationships with key Enterprise-level clients, becoming a trusted advisor on industry trends and acting as an advocate of the clients' perspective on Cvent's software solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
* Manage and oversee the client experience for all projects on the Cvent Conference platform, owning the client relationship for a portfolio of named strategic accounts
* Engage in the process of discovery with the client or partner to better understand their core business strategy and uncover ways to support their needs and exceed expectations
* Utilize a consultative approach to uncover opportunities for new business within existing client organizations - including the development and presentation of alternative solutions and proposals
* Assist Sales Account Management in ensuring all contracts and SOWs are accurate and in place prior to beginning engagement and play an active role in the contract renewal process
* Onboarding clients to Cvent's project management methodology and encouraging the client's active participation to ensure the seamless execution of their events
* Partner with and influencing other internal teams (e.g., Client Services, Development, and Product) in identifying and articulating upcoming client demands, as well as ensuring all projects meet or exceed client expectations
What You Need for this Position
* Bachelor's degree or previous technical support experience; or equivalent combination
* 7+ years of project management experience
* Demonstrated success and expertise in project planning, analysis, design and implementation
* Significant experience with events and event management highly preferred
* PMI Certification preferred
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
At Lanyon we believe business is better when people get together. We are a leading provider of software solutions for meetings, events & travel programs.