Serves as a top-level subject matter expert and strategic advisor to customer organizations and senior management
* Provides architectural design and implementation input for enterprise and multi-component groups * Researches cybersecurity trends, technology and compliance topics * Drafts white papers and advises decision-makers * Provides architectural design to ensure successful integration of solutions and alignment with security policy, best practices, and industry standards * Evaluates existing security posture, identifies gaps, and makes strategic recommendations
Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies
* Identifies technical, functional, and security requirements * Develops use cases * Determines performance test criteria * Designs and assists in the installation of test environments * Designs, implements, and supports candidate solution pilot projects * Documents and presents outcomes * Recommends secure technical solutions for enterprise application
Works with co-workers and customers to solve business problems with available information technology including a range of hardware, software, databases, and peripherals
* Identifies internal organizations with administrative and operational equities, establishing working rapport through strong verbal and written communication * Applies expert knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes * Leads or support multiple projects with variable priorities * Leads or attends technical exchange meetings with other subject matter experts
Performs business development activities, as needed, including providing technical input to proposal efforts
* Communicates value of solutions and assists in designing and implementing new business processes * Plan and assist implementation of new technical requirements to add value to mission outcomes
Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
* Leads teams composed of various levels of experience and expertise. * Employs excellent interpersonal skills with co-workers and customers * Mentors staff with less experience
May serve as a technical task or project leader
Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in technology and cybersecurity
Participates in special projects, as required
Familiarity with System Development Lifecycle, Program Management, and process methodology related to governance, management, engineering, and operations with experience in supporting project activities at engineering and operations review boards.
Knowledge of and experience in configuration management controls and use.
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications and briefing skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Expert in using office automation tools such as word processors, spreadsheets, email, presentation, flowcharting and project management applications
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.