Arcadis is currently seeking a Technology Delivery Project Manager with a background in information systems for the Bay Area.
Work with the Data Center Team stakeholders to understand their technology needs. You'll work with technology providers to build and implement and deliver solutions to meet requirements. You will also be responsible for identifying the most lean solution to match business requirements, accountable for driving creation of all necessary project artifacts, and ensuring team members carry out their project tasks throughout the software development lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. You will be working cross-functionally with stakeholders such as Data Center Delivery and Engineering to build and integrate the next wave of short-term technical solutions to increase operational efficiency, lower cost, and shorten lead time
* Lead the delivery, implementation, and business change management of construction process approval program for Data Center construction
* Gather and prioritize requirements, manage scope, schedule, and delivery of the stage gate approval tool, from initial design & estimates, cost tracking, deployment and construction handover
* Drive process and technology change management, and act as a conduit between business and IT to plan and drive an integrated construction management architecture and roadmap to support Data Center construction lifecycle
* Drive creation of artifacts for a typical Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) program such as requirement documents, business benefits, design document, project plan, risk assessment, scope, timeline, resourcing, budget, change management, and communication plan.
* Create User Journeys, UAT Test Plans, Pilot Selection Criteria, Pilot Success Criteria, Go/No Go Criteria, and more
* Conduct User Acceptance Testing, and re-tests, and bug management
* 5+ years of experience with project management, handling daily activities in a dynamic environment to drive deliverables
* 5+ years of experience as a key contributor in building and enhancing enterprise-class technology systems through the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
* Preferred: Strong knowledge of construction project lifecycle processes, knowledge of data centers, cloud operations, facilities management, engineering and construction
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent practical experience.