ECS is seeking a Senior IO Planner to work in our Fort Belvoir, VA office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS Federal is looking for a Senior Information Operations Planner to support our team on the government site at Fort Belvoir, VA.
Assigned to a specific COCOM as direct support from the Customer to the supported element. Coordinate IO-related activities for exercise and real world operations for the 1st IO Cmd. Analysis and Assessment and coordination of activities in support of IO products. Development and implementation of IO Planning products supporting internal and external unit requests for support. Development and implementation of plans and concepts in support of IO missions, through utilization of the MDMP and other standard processes. Provide in depth analysis in support of IO products, and the utilization of team members support through coordination of elements within the Custom Unit as well as outside units and organizations.
* Top Secret/SCI required; others need not apply
* Course / Certification: IOCAP
* Exposure to and understanding of Information Operations and associated areas, such as PSYOP, Military Deception (MILDEC), etc.
* Solid understanding of the Army MDMP process.
* Willing to deploy CONUS/OCONUS for 4 to 6 months per year.
* Education (Substitution for Experience): Bachelor with 6 years experience OR 8 years of experience (with out a degree) will be accepted.
* Exposure to and understanding of Information Operations (and associated areas such as PSYOP, Military Deception).
* Solid understanding of the Army MDMP process
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.